Plates with a smooth surface with cardboard on both sides and plaster between these two cardboards are called gypsum board. It is a material that is used especially in the construction field and serves as a coating. Drywall is the material used to cover the walls from floor to ceiling in houses whose outer walls are finished, that is, in the last stages of construction, in the interior parts of the houses.
Ceilings, partition walls, dry floor coverings and dry plaster, which is one of these floors, can be made easily with gypsum board. Drywall profile prices, which provide so much convenience, are generally low compared to its function.
Of course, the prices vary according to the usage areas and the size of the place to be used. Along with its affordable cost, it also provides time savings with the convenience it provides. There are also different types of drywall in itself. These varieties are divided into water-resistant, heat-resistant.
What are the Types of Drywall Profiles?
Plasterboard profile is the result of wrapping all the edge partitions of the gypsum board with individual cardboards, with a texture and without roughness. It is used in the structure of plasterboard walls and ceilings, and is also used to keep the wall corners smooth.
- Since it is easy to assemble, the process is handled quickly.
- Drywall profile does not cause large area loss in partition wall construction.
- It removes the ugly visual (plumbing) in the artwork.
- It is used in the construction of drywall profile works.
- Due to its lightness, it makes the building more flexible during an earthquake.
- Drywalls with a high PH value. They do not produce bacteria and are economical
- Load per m2 on plasterboard (gypsum board) partition wall: 35 kg/m2
- Load per m2 on a brick wall: 300 kg/m2
- Thanks to the flexibility of the plasterboard wall partition, it is resistant to dynamic effects.
- According to the project of the structures, profiles are produced in desired lengths.
- Sound, heat and fire insulation is provided with the plasterboard profile partition wall.
Drywall profile types are examined in three ways. These;
1. Drywall U Profile
The gypsum board U profile is used in plasterboard wall partitions, ceilings and wall cladding processes. The gypsum board U profile used in the construction of these processes is produced from galvanized steel sheet profiles. These profiles, made with measuring systems, act as carriers. These sheets ensure that the wall partitions and profiles stand in balance.
2. Drywall Z Profile
Gypsum board Z profiles are among the most used ones due to their usage and advantages. Gypsum plasterboard Z profiles, which are indispensable in the construction sector, differ both in size and in features according to their usage areas and usage areas. These profiles, which are usually made to measure, are produced on order. These profiles, which have become widespread in the modern period, are progressing rapidly in widespread use. They have water and heat resistant structures. Also, they provide flexibility in natural events such as circuits.
3. Drywall C Profile
The gypsum board C profile, which has many uses, is sized differently by offering superior features in design. It can also be called a perforated profile. The reason why it is called perforated profile is that it is used in production lines and high-tech projects. These specially produced products can be used on the profile in desired lengths and dimensions. Thanks to its extra twist feature, it is frequently preferred by people.